Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blog Title

Hmmm...well the first entry is always awkward. But it's a must, I mean everything has its beginning right? So instead of simply blogging that "this is our first entry" I figured it'd be best to explain the name of the blog to you all.

I (Brad...yes this blog is relating to both Jill and I, but I have the honor of the first entry) was scanning the internet the other day and I was checking out the myspace page of an artist I really like, Jason Mraz. He had a blog entry titled "I am you in a different situation", and I thought - how true! (Literally that thought came to my brain and out of my mouth). SO, when we were trying to decide between a handful of awful titles, because lets be honest, no one has a truly cool blog title, I thought to myself "self - Jason Mraz's little ditty on his myspace page really fits the whole idea about blogging...people like to read about folks like themselves who are in a different situation from their own" (or something similar to that anyway).

So - this is our situation - our life.

Enjoy! And if you have the time, check out our friend's blogs - and what's going on in their "situations".

peace - brad and jill

2 comments:

The Geurinks said...

Yea!!! I'm the first to post a comment:) Nice first entry. Now I can keep up with what's going on in your life even when I don't see you:)

Anonymous said...

YEA! Welcome to the blogging world! Now we can know what's going on with you guys and you can know what's going on with us so when we hang out we'll have nothing to talk about :) Just kidding! It will be nice to know what's happening out in Zeeland!

Thanks for fixing the comment box:)