Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family Fun

Here is some random happenings in our little family over the last week....


"Look Mommy, I'm trying to crawl!"


Ella first experience with touching grass - needless to say - not a pleasant one:)


Ella is such a goofball when she sleeps - this is how Auntie Daysha found her during her naps when she babysat last Friday - how Ella can sleep and still hold her feet up is beyond me:)

We had family night in my parents back yard last Friday - a bonfire - it was tons of fun!




Last Saturday Ella tried out the whole grass thing again and seemed more intrigued

Miss big eyes:)
Always making mommy (and herself) laugh!

Looking like the Nutty Professor after a nap:)


Brad and I went to a Steven Curtis Chapman/Michael W. Smith concert at Central Wesleyan this past Tuesday. They were amazing - it was fun hearing all those songs from way back when I was little that I loved and the ones they are famous for now (aka Friends, Go West Young Man, Place in this World, Cinderella...)



Ella's most recent favorite thing to do is to go outside on our deck and watch the cars go by. She laughs and says ooohhh and gets so excited - a cheap thrill:) Sorry there is so many pics of her but I just thought her reaction was hilarious and she just looks so funny with her sunglasses...boy are those coming in handy!

4 comments:

Greg and Shawna said...

Only one week and I get to meet Ella--we can't wait for you guys to come!!! I just want to hug her and hug her!

Oh, and Max is wondering where she got her shades because he thinks he needs a blue pair...

THE WIERSEMAS said...

i think it's funny that she doesn't care that the sunglasses are on her face- what a dude..or shall i say "dude-et"

Kylee said...

haha cute. those glasses still crack me up!

The Rotman's said...

Love those glasses.. too cute!!