Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Signs of Spring

This past week the signs of spring were all around me. Although more snow is inevitable, I made sure not to take for granted the fleeting beautiful weather. These were the signs of spring around my house...

We have a three season porch that is not really able to be used in the winter months but we spent a lot of time out there since the sun warmed it right up...here is just a sweet pic of Ella and Brad reading together on the porch.

A little "spring cleaning" from my little helper (we are not above child labor...JK)




Ella proud of her job well done:)



Playing at the park once again...can't get enough of the ducks & geese...she wanted to run right in:)
Helping Mom clean up the yard since this is the first time that we really didn't have any snow on the ground since we moved in.

Playing in the yard...
Learning boundaries...what fun!


Boy, I have to say I am pretty pumped that my girl loves to help around the house...I wonder how long until that wears off:)

Our first flowers to bloom...I have no idea what is planted in our yard so it will be fun seeing what pops up as spring draws closer.

At it again!
We even got to share a lovely morning outside with our Lily-pie!
Our little rock collector!
She spent seriously part of an afternoon just filling up her bucket with rocks from the landscaping and moving them from one pail to another all around the front yard...so cute to see her little imagination at work.
At our house a true sign of spring is seeing Cadbury creme eggs...but they don't last long. Brad and I absolutly love them and we have discovered that Ella definately has good taste as well. Even though she only gets a little sample of mine, I can safely say that the eggs will continue to be a staple at our house in springtime for many years to come:)

It was a wonderful week of sunshine and I pray more weather like this is soon to come again!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

awww ella and lily are too cute