Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday...to us!!!

On September 11 Brad celebrated his 29th birthday! 
    Ella gave Daddy a homemade gift - "Happy Birthday" card / colored picture of Elmo and a paper weight (a rock she picked out of our landscaping and colored with markers:)
 Ahhh - tickle time!
 Riding the horsey!

At night we celebrated our birthdays at my parents house.  Whenever we all get together it is loud and chaotic fun.  Below is Reed and Kennedy screaming followed by the whole family randomly making a "rainstorm".



Kooper, Reed, and Kennedy
 Grandma with Kolter and Ella
 The birthday kids - Brad on Sept 11 and me and my brother Ross on Sept 12

The next day we celebrated my 29th Birthday!
Me and Ella eating the breakfast Brad made for me!  A special way to start the day.

That morning Brad suggested we spend the morning at Kirk Park and have a picnic lunch - I was so excited because that is my idea of a perfect morning/day!  It was amazing weather and Ella had such a great time playing in the sand and along the water.  I just got to sit back and relax and watch my 2 kids play:)

















What a great couple of days...feeling blessed for our 29 years.

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

get that picture of my white thighs off there! :-)