Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Blossoming Baby Bump


Well - I did it - I have survived the 1st and 2nd trimester and am now beginning my third. I cannot believe that I am 27 weeks already! Besides the kankles that keep creeping up on me - I can't really complain. I feel like my belly cannot stretch any more but I am afraid it has only begun. She is sitting super low so that is a bathroom challenge, but with her growing, I feel her constantly and it is the coolest feeling ever. It is hard to fathom that I have a little one inside of me and she likes to remind me she's there all day. It is strange because although September seems a long ways off, 13 weeks doesn't seem like that long to go. I am so anxious to have her - I know that I shouldn't wish the time away - it will be bittersweet to let go of my alone time with Brad - but I just cannot wait to see her face!

6 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

You look so cute.

Anonymous said...

You are growing!!! Keep the pictures coming...I miss you

The Rotman's said...

Your tum, tum is still tiny. You'll look back on this pic in 13 weeks and see how much she's grown. I'm glad you're taking pics. Adorable, as always.

The Geurinks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Geurinks said...

It is the coolest thing to feel her move all the time!! And it's the coolest to finally see their cute little face:-) I'm sure the next 13 weeks will go quickly as you think of things that need to be done, but enjoy the time to do your own thing before she comes!!

Julie said...

finally remembered to look up your blog. SO cute!
You look great! I'm sure you have lots of people telling you this: you're a beautiful pregnant woman!

Hope all continues well,
Julie