Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're back and ready to go!

Finally our internet is up and running! This weekend I am going to post a recap of what we did this summer since it has been forever since we had a real blog, but for now I am just going to cut to the chase of what is new with us. Life is good and basically to sum it up, we are just waiting on our little girl to arrive. I had a Dr. visit on Tuesday and he said that I am dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced! Not that I am counting on it by any means, but he thinks I will be early. This brings Brad and I somewhat mixed feelings. We are a little anxious b/c that means life as we know it is almost over, but totally pumped b/c we are dying to meet our little honey. On a side note, I am getting increasingly uncomfortable and having some pain and lets just say I have had permanent kankles that don't quit:) In addition to that, I am getting like no sleep at night and would therefore be really excited if we had her a bit early. But no matter what - even if I end up going on the 29th or later, we will be pleased as punch to be new parents. I feel like we are constantly preparing and I am annoyingly nesting...a lot. This has been such an exciting, scary, and awesome journey and we can't wait to get to that final destination! Stay tuned for more updates and pics!

5 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

Finally! I miss you Jill we need to get together before baby girl makes her debut. When are you free?

The Robinsons said...

We're excited that you're back online too! Can't wait to see some pictures of your growing belly! Hope these last few weeks of your pregnancy are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I can read your updates now! I cannot wait to see you tomorrow :D

TracyVDM said...

It seems like so long since we've seen you! I miss you!! We won't be there Sunday...I've got pics at 10, 11:30 and 1:00. Yikes.

I can't wait to meet your little sweetie!! I can't believe mine is 6 months old already. I posted a slideshow on our blog. :)

Julie said...

I'm going to try calling you today or tomorrow. I hope you're around!