Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll!

Well - maybe just the shake and rattle (not rolling quite yet:) Last night Ella learned to pick something up and play with it on her own! As a parent, this was very exciting for us. In the past we have put things in Ella's hands and she has held onto them, but last night I had put a rattle on her lap and when I looked down she was holding onto it and playing with it - it was the cutest thing! She seriously held onto it all night - mesmerized by it. And again this morning when I put it on her lap, she held it for a long time until she fell asleep. I know this is not a major milestone to others, but to us it is- we are just so proud of our growing little girl:)


3 comments:

The Geurinks said...

Every milestone--no matter how big or small is fun as parents to watch! Way to go Ella! Layla has that same rattle and still enjoys it:-).

Greg and Shawna said...

Stop the progress!!! I need to meet her before she gets any bigger! Just teasing...and don't you ever think anything is "small"...I want to hear all about Ella's little world!

The Rotman's said...

How fun. I think I got her that same rattle for Christmas. :-) Maybe she'll need it for at Auntie Betsy's or you can just return it. I guess I could return it too and grab something else.