Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Pleasantly Pierced"

Tonight we decided to bite the bullet and have Ella get her ears pierced. I have been wanting to get it done before she knows how to pull on her ears and tonight was as good as any. We went to the Piercing Pagoda in Westshore Mall. I was freaking out thinking I was inflicting pain on my little girl who had no idea what was coming to her but I would rather do it now than wait til she is older and have her freak out because she does know what is coming. Brad was a sweetheart and volunteered to hold her because I didn't know if I could deal:) It went actually incredibly well. She cried while it was being done but as soon as I grabbed her to soothe her she calmed down and when Brad clapped his hands and said "Yea Ella!" (the newest thing she absolutely loves) she started smiling and was totally happy. It worked out great because she was due for a bottle so we just fed her immediately after that and she was happy as could be - not as tramatic as we cooked it up to be in our minds. What a little trooper:)

5 comments:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see her in real life! :)

Greg and Shawna said...

Awwww...what a pretty princess! How fun. And good job baby Ella!

The Rotman's said...

She looks just darling with little diamond studs. You'll be glad you did it this age. :-)

The Geurinks said...

They look great!! Glad for you that she did so well!! What a hunny!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Glad it went well!! :)