Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"All I want for my 5 month Bday is my 2 front teeth!"

Ella is now 5 months old! Where did the time go? She has grown up so quickly and sporting quite a personality - a mix of a lot sweet a little bit sassy:) It is such a blessing to be her mom! It seems like she is learning something new every day - it is so fun to see a glimpse of the world through her eyes. She is really enjoying... shrieking when she plays with her Daddy, her rice cereal, her newfound toy/treat - her piggies!, her Jumperoo (although not a lot of jump yet), chewing on anything and everything, and looking at herself in the mirror...to name a few. The biggest development for her is she has 2 front teeth coming in on the bottom! She has been drooling and chewing on anything possible for a month now but it was finally last weekend when she was chewing on my finger that I felt something sharp and sure enough today I see a second one coming through. You can barely seem them but they are there! I am excited but at the same time sad for her because I can tell they bug her at times and she has many more to go! We are still working on sitting alone and rolling over but she will do them in good time - no need for her to grow up any faster than she already is. She is a love! Sorry for so many pics but it combines 2 of my favorite things - Ella and taking pictures:)

"My first rice cereal - yum yum!"
Standing up and playing - what a novel idea!

"Now what Mom?"
"These piggies are delicious!"Scootching out of everything now!

"Don't I look so innocent?" A drooling machine!"I love being in the nude!""Well hello there!""How do you like my butt chin?"
Tiny bubblesShe loves to try to hold the bottle by herself
She thinks it is so funny to see her reflection in the mirror
"I love my Auntie Betsy! I can't wait to meet my new cuz!"
"I love my Uncle Ross, Auntie Chris and cousin Carley!" (And Reed too!)

Mommy and Daddy time!

8 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

Hey Guys.... Ella is just so sweet. We have to get together soon.

Kylee said...

aww so cute! glad her teeth are comin in good and hopefully she doesn't get too cranky for you because of it :)

The Robinsons said...

These pictures are adorable. 5 months already... wow .. .that did go fast! She has such beautiful eyes!

Greg and Shawna said...

I cannot believe she is already teething! I feel like she was just born :( What a doll she is!

TracyVDM said...

I do love her butt chin...or booty chin, as I call them, since two of mine also have them!

I remember when we first noticed Isabella's, my mom and I were like OMG, do girls get those? Now we notice girls with them everywhere...Jessica Simpson has one. haha.

She is a sweetheart! My kids are late teethers, so she is now tied with Elise for teeth. She just got her first two on 1/8 and 1/21!!

The Geurinks said...

Lookin' cute as always!! Congrats on the teeth, Ella! I love how flexible they are eating their toes too--as if we could do that!! Ouch! And I agree with you about how it's easy to focus on what they'll be doing next yet you don't want to rush it since they grow up fast enough!

The Rotman's said...

Cute, cute pics. So fun about her little teeth.. I hope she breezes right through teething for you..

Anonymous said...

Yea, I didn't know her teeth were coming in! How exciting! I love the pictures...she's such a cutie!