Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Precious Pics

Well, I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I would update, but not much is new with us. Here are some new pictures of Ella and us...sorry there is so many - I couldn't decide which ones to post so here is a bunch!

I can finally sit up like a big girl on my own!
Here is Ella tasting her teething biscuit....yeah....so I remember a long time ago someone told me that there was a treat or something that was super messy for infants and be careful when you give it to them...now I remember - it was these:) Oh well - she loved them and thankfully they don't stain clothes or blankets:)

Ella finally got to meet my dear friend Sarah - she was visiting from Kentucky - great seeing you Sarah!



At first we kept thinking Ella was sucking her thumb...nope...she just loves to chew on it constantly:)

They are hard to see here, but there is in fact 2 little teethers there!

"I like to suck in my lower lip...it helps with the teething"



Working hard AND hardly working:)


At times it can be hard to find things that ease the teething - Grandma Koning suggested carrots! She really digs them:)





We don't let her sleep with blankets but we were playing on the bed and she fell asleep and it was chilly...she just looks so cozy in there!

Here is me and my nephew Reed - we took him out for supper and some bowling for his 7th Birthday - he almost broke 100 - what a guy!

Here she is last week on her first walk this spring in the jogger - she loves walks....I can hardly wait for permanently nice weather!

Tonight we got to meet my cousins Angie and Ben's little baby boy Andrew Benjamin - he was born last Monday at 9lbs 11oz and 20 inches. He is so adorable! Another little playmate for Ella!

10 comments:

Kara Steketee said...

Adorable! Miss you guys!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

so cute as always....it makes me sad that my Tuesdays with her are coming to end for a little while :(

The Robinsons said...

What adorable pictures! She is getting so big. Her bright blue eyes just sparkle! Truly precious ...

Greg and Shawna said...

I don't know which picture I love more--the one with her biscut all over her face or the one in the sunglasses working with daddy! Too funny--boy is she ever precious! Max will be enamored, I'm sure!

The Geurinks said...

Wow, I guess big babies run in your family! :-) That teething biscuit looks nasty--but as long as she likes it, that's what matter, right? :-) Cute pics as always!

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

She is getting so big!! Such a beautiful baby!

The Rotman's said...

Darling pics. I love the one of her with the onesie on her head. The large carrot is a fun treat. I'll have to try that as I'm sure Kolter will love chewing on one. It's fun that she's old enough for the biter biscuits.. they are super messy. Kenz liked the pic of you and Reed.

The O'Connor Family said...

She is just so precious! I love her beautiful blue eyes :)

Karsten Family said...

SO SO cute jill....i see koning in her in a lot of those pictures!

Kylee said...

well as i told you i love the pics, but as i looked through them again today i just need to say my fav. is the one of her chewing on the carrot...the second one where she kinda has an evil grin on her face as well haha. too funny. hope all is well and i will maybe hear from you soon if you go in and visit bets if she has the webcam later on