Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tulip Time

We had a fun time at Tulip Time in Holland this year going to Art in the Park, watching Dutch Dancing, walking down 8th street and going to the Street Scrubbing parade! I could not resist getting Ella a Dutch costume so basically the highlight for me was dressing her up and taking pictures of her:) Here are some pics of our time at Tulip time!
Grandpa Koning with Ella in Art in the ParkElla chillin' at Art in the Park
Our little Dutch girl
Ella, Alden Lucas, Layla Geurink
Layla and Ella

Ella and her little baby cousin LilyI couldn't resist putting this picture of Lily in here - isn't she just beautiful?The cousins - Kennedy, Ella, Kooper & KolterJill, Brad & Ella
Although this is not my favorite picture, I think it is crazy how much she looks like me in it...usually everyone thinks she looks like Brad.
Our little ham:)

Ella with Great Grandpa Essenburg & with Grandma Koning and Great Grandma Essenburg at the Street Scrubbing parade.

7 comments:

Greg and Shawna said...

I love that last picture!!! You guys look so cute in your family picture! It was so nice seeing you the other weekend :)

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

I love the last pic of Ella! What fun.

lindsey said...

So cute! I love the little Dutch costumes!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

i also LOVE the last picture....she's a keeper!

Julie said...

those are priceless. I'm glad you got her one!

Richard Brummel said...

Jill, what great photos! I think every little dutch kid gets their photo taken in a dutch costume at some point in their lives.

The Martinie Family said...

It was nice seeing you guys yesterday at Betsey's open house! Your daughter is beautiful :)