Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Be or Not To Be A Real Christmas Tree

On Saturday we went to Bosch's tree farm to get our Christmas tree. For the past couple of years Brad has begged me to let us get a fake Christmas tree, but every year I convince him to keep letting us get a real one. My family always had real trees when I was growing up and Brad is the one that introduced me to frasier furs and now I don't want anything else. I want to keep up the tradition and I hope that our little family will continue to go out and cut down or pick out a Christmas tree as a family for years to come. Brad and I are both suckers for anything Christmas so it is my prediction is that I will always win this argument:)
Ella on Santa's lap - not loving it to say the least:)
Checking out the baby chickens - she was loving watching them sleep but when they sprang to life, she was outta there:)Our little snow bunny

4 comments:

Greg and Shawna said...

I don't blame Ella for being afraid...that Santa kind of looks like a guy we just saw on "Fugitive Files" ;)...but what a fun tradition to get the tree together!u

I think we'll start doing BOTH types of trees next year...the family room tree can be real (and not match) and I'll keep my fake 9ft slim...

The Robinsons said...

You guys were SOOO close to our house. You should've stopped over. Kaitlyn wasn't too keen on that Santa either. At least this year he had gloves on. Last year he 'forgot' his gloves! He looked even scarier!

The Rotman's said...

I love the pic of Ella with Santa. Classic! Looks like a fun family outing.

Lindsey said...

I agree with Shawna...that Santa was a bit creepy. I don't blame Ella:) But that's too funny! Darrell always likes the real ones too...I dont' enjoy vacuuming, but at least he waters it:) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!