Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

We had a lovely Easter celebrating Jesus' resurrection and being our true Savior! We spent the afternoon at Brad's Grandpa and Grandma's house with the rest of his family. We had an awesome meal and finished it off with Grandma's Easter bunny cake...Ella loved it and tried to dig right in:) After lunch we headed to the fish pond down the street to feed the extra cake to the fish. Ella pictured here with Brad's sister, uncles, and cousin.

Later in the afternoon we set up an Easter egg hunt for Ella in the yard. I didn't know how difficult to make the search and I probably should have made it harder but regardless she loved it...especially when she realized that there was a jelly bean on the inside of each egg:)








1 comment:

Greg and Shawna said...

oh my...where I think she is Jill's little twin--I see all daddy in that last picture :)