Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Play days

Last week was Spring Break and although we didn't go anywhere special, we did hang out with some pretty special people:)

One morning I got together with some old high school friends and our kids to catch up on our lives and play with each other's kids. Pictured here is Ella, Josiah Gemmen, and Claire & Sam Brummel (twins). The best news shared that morning was that my oldest and dearest friend Lisa DeVries is pregnant with twins! This time next year when we all get together again, it will be a full house! God is good!
The next morning I met my friend Annie and her two little tikes for a play date at an indoor jungle gym. We had so much fun chatting it up and playing with the kids...they got along so cute and it was awesome to have Ella get to play with such energetic and kind little kids!

Jackson, Avery & Ella
the playdate sure pooped her out...


The following day we were kicked out of our house while a painter was there so we went to my parents house for the morning. Ella just adores my parents dog, Josie, and so we of course had to go outside and play with "Joes".


No comments: