Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Miss Mommy

Lately, Ella is all about playing with her dolls and being a little mommy...acting like quite the grown up:)

I got her a few items for her little Baby Stella doll to help her learn how to take care of a baby in preparation for our new little one coming and she has played with them non stop ever since I brought them home. She will spend literally an hour or two playing with her baby and not paying attention to anything else...the first night I brought the accessories home she wouldn't even eat supper:) She loves putting her baby in the Bumbo and "feeding" her peas and cereal, giving her a "buba", changing her diaper, putting on lotion, and giving her a bath. It is so cute to see her little imagination at work and watch her be so gentle and take such good care of her little one. She'll just talk and hum while she plays with her all around the house - I think she is going to be an excellent big sister:)




She also has taking a liking to playing "library" or in her words "libarwy". She loves to sit on our high stools so I made one a reading stool and brought down all her stuffed animals and dolls to be her audience for her to "read" to. She loves to look at books and have me read to her so it has been a fun activity for us. She likes me to read the words but also likes to pretend to read and shows the "kids" the pictures in the books. Future librarian? teacher?










I know that Ella is still young yet, but just looking at these pictures of her makes me realize how much she is growing up! Ahh - my baby is not a baby anymore:) Good thing I have another on the way!

1 comment:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

i LOVE the pictures of her reading to her animals :) This is so cute to me because i will often catch kids at school doing this too, and "reading the books holding them up" like i do :) They get all shy when they notice that i am watching them but I LOVE IT! So cute! :)
love you ella jeanne :)