Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Summer Fun

At the end of July we celebrated our Nephews 4th Birthday - Toy Story Style:) Here is all the cousins (and Daysha) watching in anticipation what the next present will be that they all can play with:)...but the favorite birthday present of the night was the skateboard...
What a cool dude!
We love you Koop and can't believe you are 4 already! Happy Birthday Buddy!

Some girlfriends and our kids finally got together for a playdate at the park at the end of July. We were proud that we finally managed to do it before the summer was over! While we were there, I had the pleasure of taking some impromptu pictures of my friend Mere's kids while we were there. They are so precious and such happy little kids.
Gibson Oliver

Here is some of the mommas taking a break to feed their babies a bottle - just thought it was a sweet moment. Lindsey, Madison, Layla, Mere, Gibson, Julie, and Rex.
Layla Belle
Although Ella looks a bit out of it, I thought it was cute picture of the girlies
My little tooter...she doesn't like to stop for me to take pictures so this is about a good as I could get that day - she was on the go!
Baby Rex
Alden, Ella, and Jonathan checking out the water spout...which led to some pretty wet kids

Ella likes to play outside in her little turtle sandbox turned pool - here is a couple of pics of her enjoying the warm weather by the pool.


This past weekend Brad and I attended his 10 year high school reunion. It was a fun night out - adults only! We had dinner with some friends beforehand downtown GR and the reunion, also downtown, was pretty cool too. It was nice to meet some people Brad went to school with and also to get to see some people I knew from college that were there too.

Brad and Ella like to play "ball"/golf in the yard. Here is a couple of pics of them playing around the other night.


Ding Dong Ditch! What a little stinker:)
Down the road there are donkeys that we like to walk to or ride bikes to visit and feed them carrots. Ella loves to go and see them and try to feed them. I just wanted to be able to capture a few moments of her there since it is something she enjoys so much. Seriously, I think I like it just as much, if not more, than she does - they are just so cute and friendly!







2 comments:

Julie said...

love the pictures, as always.
glad it was a fun reunion... I wondered what I missed! :)

TracyVDM said...

Those are one of Terry's boss' donkeys! We always joke about "Bill's asses" when we go by. lol