Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

Beach Babe

This past Thursday night while Brad was at Golf League I decided to head out to the beach with Ella. Since I adore taking pictures, I thought it would be a fun time to take some picture of my little girl. It was a beautiful night and we had so much fun...she especially liked bird watching and people watching! At first she wouldn't leave the blanket since she wasn't sure if she really like the sand, but once I blunked her in, she had a good time playing in it and of course eating it. I know that I am with her every day, but there was something special about that night...it was just such a peaceful and playful night that I wish that I could just pause and hold onto...she is growing up too fast!






1 comment:

The Rotman's said...

Super cute! It's fun that she loves the camera. I hope it stays like that for your sake.