Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Playmates

Today we got to babysit Layla Geurink for a bit and I had so much fun! The girls were super cute together. Although it started out a bit rocky with Ella following her around trying to steal her paci, and at one point I was walking them both around while they were both crying (Layla crying b/c Ella was invading her space and Ella because I wouldn't let her invade Layla's space:), it ended up being so fun! They shared snacks and toys nicely, watched for birdies outside the window, "chased" each other around the table with a ball, and "rode bikes" together. It was nice to see how great they played together and hear their little giggles! We hope to have many more playdates as playmates in the near future Layla!

2 comments:

The Geurinks said...

Ha!! Too cute!! Such cute little friends:-). Thanks again for watching her!!

Greg and Shawna said...

"Yowza...those girls are babelicious...I wish I could have been there" Max Johnson