Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lazy Days

This past weekend I went to visit my parents at a cottage they were staying at with my Aunt and Uncle up north. Brad was out of town for work so it was a perfect time to hang with and catch up with the family, especially my younger cousin Sara! It was crappy weather and not very warm so we basically just spent our time sitting around talking, reading, and napping - not bad at all! Ella had a great time because she always felt she had a crowd to entertain! My family has been going to that cottage every summer since I was born, and although I am all grown up, it is just as special...there is just a familiar nostalgic feeling that I get whenever I am there.

Ella and Sara

Ella spending a little quality time with Grandpa!
(Boy, they kind of look alike in this pic!)

Ella didn't do too well sleeping in her pack n play, especially being in a loft with distractions from below, so she spent her naps and the night with me...on the blow up mattress. She slept like a queen...me, not so much:)Ella was so excited when she woke up each morning and realized that Grandpa and Grandma were there to play!

1 comment:

TracyVDM said...

She is looking so much older all of a sudden!! So cute!