Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Months!

Last week Ella turned 10 months old. I say this every month, but I can hardly believe it! She has changed so much in the last several weeks, seeming more and more like a little kid instead of a baby. She is getting more blond and her hair is growing quite a bit lately; I can even get a little bow in it now! She is still getting around by crawling but stands up on her own more and more and the day she turned 10 months, she took her first step! She gets around the house so quickly and gets into everything! It has been fun watching her start to problem solve a bit and try to be tricky to get into what she wants. Her vocab now includes "mama" although she doesn't use it in context:) She is an absolute joy and the thing I (we) love most about her is her friendly personality and her happiness is simply contagious. Don't get me wrong, she is strong-willed and can be crabby, but those moments are easily forgotten when she turns on her charm:) Seeing her laughing and squealing at the simple things that take place around her makes us really appreciate life and realize how blessed we are to have her in our life. Here are just a couple of random pics that I have taken recently that I like of her.Here she is talking to the birds in the sky above our houseHere she is after taking her first steps...just chatting away (don't mind the full diaper;)I love her little piggies and I think it is so cute when she sits like this

Ella being the sweetheart that she is!

2 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

She is SOOOO cute!!! Can't believe she is 10 months! Don't blink she is gonna be a year before you know it! What a celebration that will be!

The Rotman's said...

Darling. 10mo already, wow did that go super duper fast. I love the pic of her in full diaper. Glad to know I'm not the only one who lets my kid outside pantless. :-)