Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Downtown Watering Hole

Last week I decided to walk downtown with Ella for something to do since it was such a nice day. After walking past the shops we stopped off at the fountains next to my work. The fountains were put in a few months back and they have been such a hit! I always see and hear kids out there when I am working running through the fountains in their clothes or they come in their swim suits to play. I thought Ella would love to play in them too and she sure did! I had to keep her away from the spouts so they wouldn't get her in the eye but she loved getting wet and watching the other kids.

2 comments:

The Rotman's said...

What fun! I'll have to check that out sometime. Was it made for kids to play in?

Brad and Jill said...

I am not 100% that was their intent but kids are there all day long in their swimsuits running through the fountains:)