Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

Maxwell Michael

This past Friday I had the pleasure of taking pictures of my dear friend Shawna's son, Maxwell. We went to the beach and then back to my house. He is so sweet - I had a wonderful time visiting with Shawna and Greg and capturing these precious moments of baby Max! (for some reason they uploaded on here a bit blurry so just ignore that)



It was so cute... on the way home Ella insisted on holding Max's hand. At first I thought she was hurting him, but they I realized she just wanted to love on him a bit:)

Me and Shawna - love you girl! It was awesome spending time with you and your little family!

3 comments:

Greg and Shawna said...

Awwwww...they turned out so nice! Great job Jill--I am pumped to see the rest of them! His buns look so little in that one :) Nice work! We loved out time with you and can't wait until we can see you all again!

TracyVDM said...

precious!!!

The Rotman's said...

Darling pics.