Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

12 weeks

On June 22 I turned 12 weeks pregnant so I figured I probably should start documenting my belly growth. I am absolutely surprised that I am already starting to slightly show...I know I have a pooch left from Ella but it just seems too early to have a belly! I guess the second time around it is bound to happen that way. FYI - this picture is a bit deceiving...the way I am standing makes my bump look a bit bigger but it is pretty close.

I did have a 12 week appointment last week and was so excited to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat - a strong 160. It took forever for the intern and Dr. to find it and I was trying not to freak out but thankfully in the end we got to hear it. For me the heartbeat makes it all hit home...not that I didn't think I was pregnant before that, but it is the first true evidence of life...music to my ears!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

You look wonderful, Jill! :)

The Geurinks said...

What a cute lil' bump:). I definitely showed earlier the second time too! Glad you're posting belly pics and not neglecting your second child:).

TracyVDM said...

You look great! And you should see me with the 4th! LOL