Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Play Dates

The third week in June we had a couple of really fun play dates...

On Wednesday Ella and I went to visit my Grandpa Rotman along with my cousin Angie and her cute little 1 year old boy Andrew. Ella and Andrew were so cute together - playing with Grandpa's toys and sharing snacks. It is so hard to get past this picture because Andrew looks just like Angie when she was little and Ella looks so much like me. I hope this is the first of many playdates to see Grandpa, I think he really enjoyed seeing the little kiddos and we enjoyed spending some quality time with him.
On Friday that week Ella and I met my friend Jenn and her son Cam for a playdate at the park. Cam and Ella are only a couple of months apart and they get along really well - he is the cutest little boy! I couldn't help but snap a picture of them together...future couple??? I think so!


No comments: