Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friends on the Farm

My dear friend from college, Julie, was in town from California and I was able to spend time with her while she was home. She invited Ella and I to come to her in-laws farm to see the animals. Since Ella is totally into farm animals right now, it was the perfect playdate! It was a great morning catching up and watching our girls play together. Although it never feels like enough time, I felt blessed to have the chance to see her and get to know her girls! Ella and the pigs - she didn't really know what she thought of them at first, but in the end petted them....quickly and walked away.
Eva (Julie's daughter), Liv (Julie's niece) and Ella checking out the chickens
Ella and the cows
Ella and Eva by the chicken coop
Getting a close up look at the chickens
...and petting them!

"Goats!"
I had to include this picture of baby Sofia - what a gorgeous little girl!
Love you Julie and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks Jill. I'm so glad you brought your camera to the farm! And yes, we can't wait to see you again!