Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 months old!

Ella turned 3 months old this past Saturday- we can hardly believe how fast time has flown by. She is such a joy - cooing and smiling and jabbering in her own little language. She is beginning to hold up her head really well - she only enjoys the bumbo for seconds at a time but loves to sit up on the couch (as long as we are there to prevent her from flopping over). We don't have any updates on her weight/height because the next appt is at 4 months but I have no doubt she is growing...a lot. She loves to eat and suck on her hands - her new favorite past time. Here are some random pics of Ella - our little tooter:)
Sporting her daddy's favorite band's tee:) Little big foot:)
Yea - we finally love baths!!!

Below are some pics that I took of Ella in her baptism outfit - I didn't get any cute pics the day she was baptized but I wanted to take some because it was also worn by me and my mom - it is very old and precious and I couldn't resist taking pics of her in this ancient bonnet:) (she did not wear the bonnet at her baptism though:) She is even wearing the baby ring that was worn by many babies in our family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks!!! Soon, very soon...maybe we should get a date on the calendar?!

The Geurinks said...

Such a big girl! I can't believe she's 3 months already! I love the pics in her bonnet--it's so cute that you wore it too! I wish I had some of my old clothes (if they were cute) for Layla to wear:-(

The Geurinks said...

O, and I was going to tell you that the little chair that I was telling you about that Layla loves is on our blog on some pics. It's safer than leaving her on the couch:-).

The Rotman's said...

She is so stinking cute!! Her eyes totally remind me of Kolter in some of them especially with the one hat. It is nuts that she's 3 months old. Darling, darling pics.

Julie said...

love the post. Great pictures of such a cute girl. It was so fun seeing her in person. I'm so glad we got to do that. Next time, Eva will come along!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures!!! She's such a babe!