Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

27 Candles...

Thursday and Friday Brad and I celebrated our 27th birthdays! (I can't decide whether to put an exclamation point behind that statement or not:) We had a great few days of celebrating. Thursday night we went out with Brad's family to Phil's in Saugatuck for supper and Friday night we had a BBQ with our friends hosted by the Heukers. It was great being with our friends. All that baby talk is making me want to have the baby ASAP but I am trying my darnedest to enjoy this time Brad and I have left together alone (in peace and quiet:). Saturday night we went to my mom and dad's for pizza with the whole Rotman gang. I love those nights because we all get a chance to catch up on life and although it is usually loud and chaotic, we love being around our nieces and nephews - they are all so full of life! Well, we have been blessed with 27 great years of life, but I am confident that this coming year for us will be the most profound and wonderful for us yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated...I am so sorry this is late and actually your card is in the mail (believe it or not, I am getting better at the card thing), but I am happy to hear that you had a great day--nobody deserves it more than you two! And, what an amazingly beautiful picture of the two of you...that baby is going to be b-e-a-utiful!

TracyVDM said...

Happy Birthday!!! (both of you!)

Jill- you'll have to check the bow page again soon. I'm going to put some bow headbands on there like Elise wears! (if you like those). They're great because some of them are interchangeable and you can clip any bow onto them! They're really soft and stretchy, too.