Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Showers

My first baby shower was given to me by my Aunts on August 14. It was so much fun because all of my mom's side of the family and dad's side and Brad's Mom, sisters, and Grandma were there. There was a ton of ladies, all of whom I love dearly, which made for a really fun and special night!

                                                                Me enjoying the shower

                                          Mom, me, Aunt Shari, Aunt Jane, and Aunt Jane

                                                               The whole family crew



My second shower was held on August 28 by the lovely gals that I work with at Raymond James. Kathy, below, is a really close friend of mine that I work with, and she did an amazing job setting it all up for me. There was yummy food, fun games, and a great atmosphere since it was held in our new office on 8th street. I will greatly miss seeing all of them during my maternity leave even though I can't wait to be home with my little girl!
                                                                       Kathy and I
                        Kathy, Dawn, Tina, Tiffany, April, me, Kristen, Kari, April, Ilse (and Anna)
My friends, Mere and Lindsey threw me an awesome friends shower on Saturday. It was so much fun! I loved it because it included some of my absolute dearest and oldest friends (and family) and friends that I have grown to love over just the past few years. I felt so blessed that they came together to make me feel so loved. My college bud, Shawna, came from 2 hours away just to come to the shower and we got to spend the day together - it meant so much to have her there. I have wonderful friends and it was a wonderful day!


                                                                     Shawna and I                          
                          Daysha (Kolter), Lindsey, Jill, Jamie, Shawna, Mere, Julie, Lisa, and Angie

2 comments:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

Maybe it is Lilly...if it is, i seriously don't care. But...i have two others i'm betting on :) I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Julie said...

what an adorable pregnant woman!